1 on 1 Photography Lessons Brisbane
• Just Got your new camera over Xmas?
• Want to understand how it works?
• Want to have full control of your camera?
• Looking to take amazing photos to share?
• Want to take amazing family photos that last a lifetime?
Hi my name is Grant & up to a couple of years ago I WAS a professional photographer until I started to focus all my efforts into photography education, as helping people unlock the potential of there camera & bringing out their creative side is much more rewarding than taking photos of beauty products & houses 🙂
After gaining my certification in photography I proceeded to work as a product & fashion photographer while also shooting the odd wedding & event – this all gave me practical real world experience & skills I am now teaching & passing on to others.
Now 2 years into teaching photography & I’ve never looked back. Other than the odd family photography sessions (That I still really enjoy) I’m dedicated & passionate about sharing all the knowledge I’ve gathered over the years into an easy to learn system.
My Lessons Cover:
• understanding your camera inside out
• Working the exposure triangle
• Shooting on manual & gaining full control of your images
• Understanding ISO & it’s functionality
• Using White Balance & Understanding Metering
• Getting near perfect exposure on ever shot
• Knowing what setting to dial in different situations
• The key to great composition
• Understanding light & its relationship
• Shooting great JPEGs in camera & processing RAW files
• Working in post production & editing
AND much much more…
I personally use Panasonic Lumix systems these days, however I come from a Nikon background & am pretty much up to date with all brands & models of cameras. So it does not matter if you just got a brand new Sony or have a 10 year old DSLR I can help.
Lessons are all 1 on 1 & take place in a mutually agreed location, generally a park or urban setting. My photography Lessons are designed & tailored to suit each students individual needs & photography goals & take place during the week and weekends in the South Brisbane, Logan & Northern Gold Coast Areas.
⁃ $75.00 per 1hr Lesson
⁃ $140.00 per 2hr Lesson
All lessons include field notes, handouts & I’m always available on the email with any further questions following sessions.
I look forward helping you to achieve your photography goals.
Grant Robert Davies
PH: 0414 524 912