Hello my name is Grant & I’m a experienced Photographer & Designer based in South East Queensland.
With over 10 years experience teaching the arts I’m very excited to be offering One on One photography tuition & lessons for beginner photographers in the Brisbane, Logan & Ipswich areas.
My lessons are are targeted towards total beginners who have just picked up there first digital camera or people that want to brush up on there existing skills & develop there eye.
SO WHY GET LESSONS?
- You Just Got Your New Digital Camera?
- Have No Ideas What Any Of The Buttons Do!
- Want To Start Taking Stunning Creative Images!
- Want The Skills To Produce Great Photos To Share!
- Your Looking To Dive Deeper Into Your Camera Settings & Modes!
- You Want To Understand The Technical Side Of Photography?
To get the best results for my students all my lessons are One on One & are structured towards YOUR goals & what YOU want to achieve from photography.
The One on One workshop style of lesson enables me to completely focus on YOU the student & your chosen camera! Teaching you how to optimise its functions & how to use it for great results.
I can also advise & help you with decisions on new gear – Such as new camera bodies & what lenses you may want to pair together for your needs & style of photography.
Lessons are conducted in one OR two hour sessions & take place in one of five locations I use in & around South Brisbane Logan & Ipswich.
I highly recommend the two hour session as it gives more time to go over the technical aspects of your own personal camera & we can cover more topics & ground.
- Everleigh Park – Greenbank (Logan)
- District Park – Calamvale (South Brisbane)
- Lions Park – Jimboomba (Logan)
- Riverdale Park – Meadowbrook (Logan)
- Robelle Domain – Springfield (Ipswich)
- Understand YOUR Camera & Unlocking It’s Full Potential
- Working With Your Lens & Understanding How It Works
- Using The Correct Settings & Modes To Produce Creative Results
- Working With The Shutter, Aperture & ISO For Correct Exposure.
- Exposure, Metering & Understanding Light
- Working Towards Getting Off Automatic Mode & Into Manual Mode
- Understanding Where & When To Use Aperture & Shutter Priority
- Developing Composition Skills & Bringing Out Your Creativity
And MUCH MUCH More… … …
1 hr Session – $100
2 hr Session – $180
All Lessons Include Notes From The Session & Hand-Outs For You To Keep
– Just Bring Yourself & Your Camera –
Cash – Direct Debit – PayPal
Via Gumtree OR:
PH: 0414 524 912